Monday, March 4, 2013

Ad Blocker Against the Imbesile Annoyers

Pop up ads, banners and those floating piles of garbage that are difficult to catch just to click the "x".  Years ago I remember the telephone ringing maybe once or twice a year regarding politics or surveys.  Now, it's commonplace to get 5 to 10 a day.  The same applies to the Internet.  You want to do your business without having someone tugging at your wallet.  Recently, I was made aware that I didn't have to put up with this rubbish.  I installed the free Ad Blocker.  I highly recommend it.

I like my news and when I get home from work I like to play catch up (not ketchup) on the latest doomsday fecal matter that spawns out of Washington.  Like so many out there I despise the biased media and the modern liberal jargon.  However, like an imbesile I keep coming back for more.  As I gag and regurgitate on the day's worldly vomit I tend to desire to do so with a degree of peace.  Ever notice those long 30 second ads preceding your news clip?  Ad Blocker took care of that for me.  Ad Blocker is a simple extension downloaded and installed onto your browser be it Firefox, Chrome or even your Android device.

Speaking of Android devices I recently bought a Google Android Tablet off the Internet.  Yeah, I know, I'm a little late and behind the times.  I do a lot of business work on that little doohickey that I'm still learning to type on.  The manufacturer installed a wicked program filled with deceitful addiction bent to drag me down into the depths of weight gain.  I've become quite fond of the game Angry Birds during my free time.  It's a simple game purposely made for three-year-olds so that adults would be sucked in as well due to deteriorating intellect.  Anyhow, like my news I found my entertainment being hijacked by these annoying small little banner ads at the top of my Android screen in Angry Birds.  Needless to say - I disapprove...
Google Nexus 7 32GB Tablet NEXUS7ASUS- (Google Affiliate Ad)
Come on!  Can't I vent my frustration by shooting birds at pigs in peace!  Leave me alone!  Good grief may angels above protect me.  Calgon - take me away!

As a public service to all humankind and as one who is constantly behind the times I humbly, meekly and with batting eyes endorse the Ad Blocker extension for your browser.

May the force be with you and may your offspring reject Justin Bieberism.

No comments:

Post a Comment