Saturday, November 7, 2015

CNBC Fail Amazing 2016 Presidential Election Moderator Questions

The CNBC Republican Presidential Debate held in Boulder earned a magnificent 12 bonehead points against the moderators.  This polling seems to be bipartisan across the United States.  The questions posed by the CNBC moderators were embarrassing to say the least.  Strictly coming from a red-blooded American that is.  In a country where we are supposed to expect more professionalism and objective cognitive processes from advanced college graduates, it is evident we have stooped far lower than Chicago even has hope for crime free streets with exorbitant gun regulations.  So....... America..... what say you in matters of our future?

Ever been peed on by your infant child when you changed his/her diaper.  That "glorious" feeling is how I'd feel if I were to post or even link to the Debate questions.  It is of no use and only makes you feel dirtier even after scrubbing your hands and arms.  I keep an open mind so I have no favorites as of November 2015.  I do, however, think that a serious u-turn on a Los Angeles freeway would be close in catastrophic terms to voting for Hillary Clinton or even Bernie Sanders.  I believe I've entered my mid-life crisis and I'm starting to come to grips that I really need to get my eyes checked, but I can clearly still discern those two candidates.  I understand the train wreck we're headed to in this country, but either of these two would be like putting Swiss cheese on the track.  Not only would it mock the trains but would probably exacerbate the situation.  As far as the CNBC Republican Presidential Debate is concern, several of the candidates were very clear and eloquent in rebuking the moderators for their incompetence.

So...................... what questions would you ask?

Here are the 6 questions I would ask candidates of both parties.  In addition, I would offer 5 minutes to answer each question with the option of reserving any unused time to rebuke any other candidate's remarks at the end of the debate.  Interfering, stopping or commenting during another candidate's time is grounds for immediate removal from the debate.  Boy, I'm such an $^&!@^$#

  1. What is your plan for economical development in the United States?
  2. What policies do you plan to implement to ensure the sovereignty of the United States including economic, national boundaries and also cyber-security sovereignty?
  3. What is your foreign policy approach in an increasingly dangerous world?
  4. Outside the realm of executive action how do you plan to promote to fruition bipartisan support for bills worthy of the United States Congress?
  5. In your opinion, does the Office of President of the United States have an obligation as a moral leader as well as in matters economic and even as Commander in Chief?
  6. How will you ensure the protected privileges and rights of religious organizations to fully exercise their beliefs without encroachment by Washington?
It is my responsibility to rebuke and summon to penance the media and others who blatantly mock their own profession by being extremely biased.  It doesn't matter if it is for ratings, political manipulation or just to make a name for themselves.  They all put to shame the intelligence of every American.

No comments:

Post a Comment