Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Jordan Responds to ISIS Murder of Pilot with Two Executions

ISIS in their cowardly black garments brutally murdered a Jordanian pilot by the name of Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh.  In their wicked yet effective video capture they burned the pilot alive while he was in a cage.  I venture to say that the sickening feelings within are similar for most people.  I stopped seeking out these videos long ago but gave in this time and watched the 22 minute production.  It sickened me to no end.  Again, as I've posted about before, what affect does this have on the rising generation?

I give high regards for the swift response of Jordan.  They executed two Al Qaeda terrorists within a couple days of the heinous murder of one of their own.  There is a little positive adrenaline rush in the veins as we hear Jordan vowing swift response.  However, given the military and moral responsibility the United States has in the world I am again sadly discouraged at the response of the President of the United States.  I could care less about the search engines.  I no longer find him worthy of listing his name on my posts at this time.

We are missing an opportunity to provide that healing balm to the world.  These terrorist actions, especially videoed and so promptly posted on the Internet, dump salt in an already festering wound to the human soul.  That is the power of hatred and Satan himself if it is not dealt with with haste and resolution.  It is so difficult to gain an honest coalition from the Arab world in terms of military response in hot spots right in their own backyard.  Just go as far back as Desert Storm and points in the '80s to illustrate this - let alone Afghanistan and the Hamas/Palestinian attacks against Israel.  It is my opinion that now is the time to piggyback on the assertion of Jordan and use their fresh compellings to rally the Arab nations under the banner of cleansing the world of Islamic extremist jihadiism.  Oops!  I'm sorry.  I used a term that the President refuses to use.  Great, I probably have my own satellite by now.

Nobody wants a long drawn out war.  Especially after so many years in Iraq and Afghanistan.  However, I agree with the assessment of most military experts and commanders.  Victory can be had with a swift and resolute response.  Jordan will fold eventually because their forces have little to be desired plus the appeasement pressure from neighboring countries.  Yet, if the United States were to back them and indeed lead them they would stay the course to the end.  The combined force "could" be great enough to conjure a set of kahunas from other Arab nations to join fully against ISIS, Al Qaeda and other imps.  Yes, I believe there must be US boots on the ground.  For those on Capitol Hill that means actual troops on the ground carrying weapons and physically engaging the enemy.  In other words, traditional wartime tactics.

This is a turning point in every live human being.  I gave in and watch the video where this Jordanian pilot's nose and face literally melted off.  It breaks the heart and wants me to rally to some kind of action.  There is no going back people.  The war and Satanic plunder is in 99% of all households that have television, Internet or even a newspaper.  It is there in next-to-real-time video.  Like it or not we are now all accountable for what happens next.  Yes, we will have to answer for it.  Now what do we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment